Re: [Linux-cluster] ccsd and mounting gfs errors

yeah, should work... There isn't a /lib/magma or /lib/libmagma* on your system is there? If there is, remove them and recompile.

For some reason, it seems that magma is not finding those plugins. You could check your magma library to see if it is referencing the right dir.... 'strings /usr/local/gfs/usr/lib/libmagma.a | less' and search for "plugins" - it should point to a string containing the dir that you expect.

My guess is that somehow a different magma lib is being used to compile ccsd - hence the initial question. Additionally, you could be using an old ccsd (which uses old libs and old paths to plugins) instead of the one that got installed to /usr/local/gfs/sbin/ccsd - which is what you should be using. 'which ccsd' will tell you whether you are using what you think you are using.

brassow