[Linux-cluster] ccsd and mounting gfs errors

Jonathan E Brassow jbrassow at redhat.com
Thu Oct 28 16:22:16 UTC 2004

yeah, should work...  There isn't a /lib/magma or /lib/libmagma* on
your system is there?  If there is, remove them and recompile.

For some reason, it seems that magma is not finding those plugins.  You
could check your magma library to see if it is referencing the right
dir....  'strings /usr/local/gfs/usr/lib/libmagma.a | less' and search
for "plugins" - it should point to a string containing the dir that you
expect.

My guess is that somehow a different magma lib is being used to compile
ccsd - hence the initial question.  Additionally, you could be using an
old ccsd (which uses old libs and old paths to plugins) instead of the
one that got installed to /usr/local/gfs/sbin/ccsd - which is what you
should be using.  'which ccsd' will tell you whether you are using what
you think you are using.

  brassow