Re: [Linux-cluster] GFS 2Tb limit

William Lee Irwin III wrote:

Either your utility is not opening the file with O_LARGEFILE or an
O_LARGEFILE check has been incorrectly processed by the kernel. Please
strace the utility and include the compressed results as a MIME
attachment. Remember to compress the results, as most MTA's will reject
messages of excessive size, in particular, mine.