Re: [Linux-cluster] cluster send request failed: Bad address

Specifically, if there is /lib/libdlm.so*, remove it.

brassow

On Sep 6, 2004, at 2:42 AM, Patrick Caulfield wrote:

On Tue, Aug 31, 2004 at 02:49:13PM -0400, Fredric Isaman wrote:
I am trying to set up a simple 3-node cluster (containing iota6-8). I get
up to running clvmd on each node. At this point, iota8 works fine, all lvm
commands work (although with some error messages about lock failures on
the other nodes). However, any attempt to use a lvm command on the other
nodes gives some sort of locking error. For example:

[root iota6g LVM2]# pvremove /baddev
  cluster send request failed: Bad address
  Can't get lock for orphan PVs

It looks like the the DLM userspace is out of date with the kernel. Make sure
everying is up-to-date and that there are no old shared libraries (eg libdlm.so)
hanging around.
--

patrick