[Linux-cluster] Problems compiling cluster software on fedora core 3

I fetched the cluster sources using cvs today.
I have tried compiling them on Fedora Core 3

I used ./configure --kernel=/lib/modules/2.6.11-1.14_FC3/build
to compile without installing full kernel source.

First I had to edit cluster/cman/lib/libcman.c and change
#include <cluster/cnxman-socket.h>
into
#include <cnxman-socket.h>

Then I ran into problems with cmirror wanting dm-log.h and dm-io.h. I found these in the device-manager source, but compilation then fails with syntax errors.

Can someone give some advice on how to compile and install this?

--
birger