Re: [Linux-cluster] Configuration of a 2 node HA cluster with gfs

Lon Hohberger wrote:

/sbin/ip addr list <-- should show the IPs

Yes, I found that one by reading ip.sh

exportfs should show the exports. If it's not, there may be something
broken. I'll have a look.

The only thing broken was that I could not have exports without wrapping them in <fs> (or <clusterfs>)

Use fstab. Putting GFS file systems in rgmanager's config section just

causes it to make sure it's mounted.

Since I couldn't export them without also mounting them (or at least check that they are mounted) in the service I currently don't have them in fstab.

--
birger