[Linux-cluster] File size limitation on GFS

Hi everybody, is there is a maximum file size the GFS can handle?
I tried to do some tests with big files, and I couldn't open (open(2)) files that
were >= 2Go. (It works with 1Go files, I didn't try sizes between 1 and 2 Go).

I would like to know if this limitation comes from my configuration or from the GFS
file system.

I searched an answer in the web and in the mailing list but I didn't found anything,
If I missed something I'd be very sorry and an url to the article
I missed would be a great answer :).

Thanks in advance!

Regards