[Linux-cluster] CLVM and Snapshots?

Hey all,

I'm curious if it should be possible to take a snapshot of a filesystem sitting on top of CLVM (*not* a shared filesystem like GFS; something like XFS or ext3, but still on a shared block device). I recall trying it a couple weeks ago, and it failing miserably, but don't recall why, and figured I'd ask if it should work before experimenting again.

If it should work, a few questions:
- Should I be able to create the snapshot on any node, or just the node
  that is using the LV that I want to create a snapshot of?
- Is the syntax identical to normal linux snapshots?

Thanks!

| nate carlson | natecars natecarlson com | http://www.natecarlson.com |