Re: [Linux-cluster] GF support across architectures

I have combination of i686 and x86_64 machines all accessing the same GFS file system, and they all seem to be happy. There hasn't been any architecture problems at least.
So I would say yes they can.
Troy

JACOB_LIBERMAN Dell com wrote:
I have 3 hosts: an IA32, IA64, and an EM64T that I would like to
cluster.

Can 3 RHEL 4 hosts running with different architectures participate in
the same cluster?

Can they both access the same GFS 6.1 file system?

Many thanks, Jacob