[Linux-cluster] Live Changes To Cluster

Jacob Liff jacobl at ccbill.com
Wed Aug 3 20:36:21 UTC 2005

Hello,

I've done some searching on the mailing list and found  one link that
talks about what I'm trying to accomplish. These are also the steps in
the usage.txt for changing the config in a live cluster.

http://tinyurl.com/duxqt

I have tried this but it does not seem to work. I changed the config on
one box HUP'ed ccsd but the new cluster.conf is not sent to the other
members. I am using the latest gzip from:

ftp://sources.redhat.com/pub/cluster/releases/cluster-1.00.00.tar.gz

It will allow me to change the config number on the other
members(cman_tool version -r 2) but something just doesn't seem right
with the new configs not residing on the machines. Has this process been
updated at some point?

Jacob L.