Re: [Linux-cluster] Live Changes To Cluster

On Wed, 2005-08-03 at 13:36 -0700, Jacob Liff wrote:
> Hello,
>

> It will allow me to change the config number on the other members(cman_tool version –r 2) but something just doesn’t seem right with the new configs not residing on the machines. Has this process been updated at some point?

This is the process I use when I update my cluster.xml file:
1. make my changes, upping the version number
2. run: "ccs_tool update /etc/cluster/cluster.xml"
3. run: "cman_tool version -r <new version number>"
4. on each node, run: "cman_tool status" and make sure that the version
number is the new one.

Thanks,
Eric Kerin