Re: [Linux-cluster] RH exporting local disks as LUNs.

Naoki пишет:

RH / Fedora can export devices as iSCSI.

This question may show my total ignorance but I'm not above that ;)

Is there anything stopping me from exporting a device or a volume as a
raw SCSI or FC-AL LUN for example. Could a linux box be made to be (act
like) a SCSI or FC disk?

The idea is this.. Hook up a couple of boxes with plenty of internal
disk (as a raid 5 set) to an FC switch. Export the two LUNs and then on
a client server, LVM mirror the sets.

I could then put NFS (for example) on the client server.

If there is a limitation here is it driver, hardware, or both?