Re: [Linux-cluster] RH exporting local disks as LUNs.

On Fri, 5 Aug 2005, Denis Medvedev wrote:
This question may show my total ignorance but I'm not above that ;) Is there anything stopping me from exporting a device or a volume as a
raw SCSI or FC-AL LUN for example. Could a linux box be made to be (act
like) a SCSI or FC disk?

Yes, you can.

Nifty! I was actually looking at this the other day, and couldn't figure out a way to do it.

Do you happen to have any documentation?

| nate carlson | natecars natecarlson com | http://www.natecarlson.com |