[Linux-cluster] Any update for this document?

Hi,

I found a good document that introduces GFS implementation which is
release in the middle of last year, however, many APIs has been
changed since that. To have a good understanding of GFS, I'd like to
get the latest version of it for your latest release, could you point
to me the link?

ps: the doc name is "Symmetric Cluster Architecture and Component
Technical Specifications"

Thanks,

Michael