[Linux-cluster] Re: GFS

Zach Brown writes:
But couldn't we use make_pages_present() to figure which locks we need, sort them, and then grab them?

Doh, obviously we can't as nopage() needs to bring the page in. Sorry about that.

I also thought of another failure case for the vma walk. When a thread uses userspace memcpy() between two clusterfs mmap'd regions instead of write() or read().

Pekka