[Linux-cluster] zero vote node with cman

Hi,

We're using cman from the STABLE branch and we're pretty satisfied.. But
there is one thing that I dont seem to be able to get working. In a
client-server application, I would like the client nodes to be able to
take actions when the system becomes inquorate or a server dies, but not
could towards the quorum.

I tried setting the votes to 0, but it seems that it wont let me do it..
Is there another solution?

--
Olivier Crête
ocrete max-t com