[Linux-cluster] Workings of Tiebreaker IP (RHCS)

Veer, Rob ter Rob.TerVeer at getronics.com
Tue Aug 23 10:21:53 UTC 2005

Hello,

To completely understand what the role of a tiebreaker IP within a two
or four node RHCS cluster is, I've searched redhat and Google. I can't
however find anything describing the precise workings of the
tiebreaker-IP. I would really like to know what happens excactly when
the tiebreaker is used an how (maybe even somekind of flow diagram).

Can anyone here maybe explain that to me, or point me in the direction
of more specific information regarding tiebreaker?

Regards,
Rob.