[Linux-cluster] Tiebreaker IP

Title: Tiebreaker IP

Hello,

I'm trying to get a deeper insight into the workings of the tiebreaker with a standard RHCS cluster configuration. It's not clear to me what the role of the tiebreaker within a 2 or 4 node cluster exactly is.

Is there any documentation on this subject? I'm particulary interested in the flow of events when the tiebreaker is used. I know the tiebreaker is used to prevent node isolation, but how exactly?

Regards,
Rob.