Re: [Linux-cluster] CLVM snapshot question

Patrick Caulfield wrote:

Robert Ruge wrote:

1. Is it possible to create a snapshot of an ext3 filesystem but mount
the snapshot on a second computer?

no.

As I recall, pvmove also requires the functionality of LVM snapshot.
Is it possible to use pvmove on a PV which contains a mounted GFS filesystem?

To be specific, I have a two-node cluster with GFS mount. I know that cluster snapshot is not finished yet, but is it possible to shut down one node, and use pvmove on the live node?

Regards,

Fajar