Re: [Linux-cluster] Re: If I have 5 GNBD server?

Brianu and all,

If you know the way to implement a redundant solution for gnbd, share with me please.

Thanks,

Michael

brianu wrote:

Hello all,

This is a question I have basically been asking, the question on why you would want to do it is failover, the docs at http://sourceware.org/cluster/gnbd/gnbd_usage.txt state that dm-multipath is an option for gnbd, and documents elsewhere also indicate that GNBD can be configured as a redundancy, yet I cannot find any documentation on how to configure it.

If using LVM to make a volume of imported gnbds is not the answer for redundancy can anyone suggest a method that is? Im not opposed to using any other resource of cluster or GFS but I would really like to implement a redundant solution, ( gnbd, gulm, etc.).

Does anyone has an example of a redundant solution for a cluster/gfs filesystem i.e ( gnbd, gulm etc) ?

Regards,

Brian

Message: 9