Re: [Linux-cluster] GFS journals

Sylvain COUTANT wrote:

Hi all,

AFAIK, I need one GFS journal per server connected to the device. How can I adjust the number of journal if I need to add one server as a new "client" ?

gfs_jadd.
However, note that it requires some space, so you might need to increase the size of the block device as well. If you use LVM, the process is lvextend -> gfs_jadd -> gfs_grow
The gfs_grow is optional, but it will make use of whatever space is available in case you allocated too much space during lvextend :)

Regards,

Fajar