Re: [Linux-cluster] Re: If I have 5 GNBD server?

Benjamin Marzinski wrote:

If the gnbds are exported uncached (the default), the client will fail back IO
if it can no longer talk to the server after a specified timeout.

What is the default timeout anyway, and how can I set it?
Last time I test gnbd-import timeout was on a development version (DEVEL.1104982050) and after more than 30 minutes, the client still tries to reconnect.

Regards,

Fajar