Re: [Linux-cluster] failover domain ip address hidden?

Greg Forte wrote:

Can anyone explain to me how failover ip addresses are bound to interfaces in the kernel, or why they don't seem to show up in 'ifconfig' output? I've got one configured and it worked like a charm first try (unlike my fencing setup, heh), I'm just confused as to why it doesn't appear in ifconfig.

try running "ip addr list"

--
Fajar