Re: [Linux-cluster] failover domain ip address hidden?

Interesting, thanks.  I didn't know you _could_ set multiple addresses
for an interface without using a separate label for each.  I don't
suppose there's a way to configure cman so that it _does_ use labels?
It would seem a tad more convenient to have this show up in ifconfig,
 I can never remember the ip syntax.

-g