Re: [Linux-cluster] manual fencing not working in RHEL4 branch

On Mon, Dec 05, 2005 at 07:04:38PM -0700, busy admin wrote:
> What is the problem:
> When running manual fencing and doing failover testing, my secondary
> node takes over the service without waiting for a fence_ack_manual.
> This all works perfectly with automatic fencing (ipmi, drac).

We're going to try this here.  Just to be clear, we expect:

1. A and B in cluster, in fence domain and running rgmanager
2. kill B
3. A should start fence_manual and print message in /var/log/messages
4. admin should run fence_ack_manual on A
5. services from B should fail over to A

The problem is you're seeing 5 happen before 4.  What version of the
code are you using (cluster-1.01.00 ?)

Thanks
Dave