Re: [Linux-cluster] New (small) cluster; What filesystem? GFS?

Since I got no response from you guys, I guess I'm off topic. I
apologize for that.

Can you point me anywhere to ask my question?

We have no one with experience in this area and I'm having a really hard
time finding material to base a decision on. If I had the time, I'd just
try them all, but as usual, I don't...

regards,
Elmar