[Linux-cluster] corrupted gfs filesystem

Jeff Dinisco jeff at jettis.com
Fri Dec 9 16:20:52 UTC 2005

nope, the fs was unmounted on both nodes.  I ran it from node01 after I
was unable to mount it and had to reboot the node because the mount
command hung the system.  The latest output from gfs_fsck...

Initializing fsck
fs_compute_bitstructs:  # of blks in rgrp do not equal # of blks
represented in bitmap.
        bi_start = 134230407
        bi_len   = 17
        GFS_NBBY = 4
        ri_data  = 8
Unable to fill in resource group information.

The only thing that has changed is I tried to mount it a 2nd time and
again couldn't kill mount and was forced to reboot.