[Linux-cluster] comprehensive cluster.conf reference?

is there a comprehensive reference or specification for the structure of
the cluster.conf file?  the man page is woefully inadequate (doesn't
cover the <rm> section at all) and it doesn't sound like anyone trusts
the gui tool (from what I've seen so far, I certainly don't), so that
leaves me somewhat in the dark when trying to adjust my configuration
manually.  Thanks.

-g