[Linux-cluster] nlb conf

Yazan Al-Bakheit yazan at ccs.com.jo
Mon Dec 12 14:09:30 UTC 2005

Hello,

        can any body please tell me about how to have nlb implementation on
        redhat enterprise v3 ???

        i will have a simulation for two PCs :

       each one have two network cards and 3 GB RAM
       Redhat enterprise linux V3 update 5

      and we will install IAS , tomcat , ECC schema , ECC services , ECC
      Application on each one of the two PCs .

     but after that i want to configure NLB on linux , So how and where to
     start configuring the NLB .

     if any one have do this , please to tell me about or any documents to
     read   because i want to test the NLB with the ECC system
     (Performance issues).

Regards

Yazan