[Linux-cluster] GNBD import mirroring?

Hi all,

I was thinking about trying to set up a test cluster
according to the figure in

http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/csgfs/admin-guide/s1-ov-perform.html#S2-OV-ECONOMY

but I see a post from Benjamin Marzinski that this is a
marketing fluke and isn't possible?
(http://www.redhat.com/archives/linux-cluster/2005-February/msg00049.html)

Is that true, or this possible?  I'd like to make use of two GNBD
export servers that I could RAID 1+0 on the GNBD import nodes
to get a network mirror plus resizeable GFS parition...
if that's even possible.

If anyone could tell me if I'm barking up the wrong tree on this,
I'd appreciate it!

Thanks,
-Brenton Rothchild