[Linux-cluster] problem setting up cluster configuration system

Darren Jacobs darren.jacobs at utoronto.ca
Thu Dec 15 16:49:30 UTC 2005

I'm getting the following error message when trying to create the CCS
archive on my CCA device
--
[root at dummy darren]# css_tool create /root/www /dev/pool/www_cca
WARNING::

I was able to create the file system pool, the CCS pool and assemble the
pools ok.   Any suggestions on what could be the problem?  I'm running
EMC powerpath, could this be interfering?

Darren....