[Linux-cluster] problem setting up cluster configuration system

I'm getting the following error message when trying to create the CCS archive on my CCA device
--
[root dummy darren]# css_tool create /root/www /dev/pool/www_cca
WARNING::

I was able to create the file system pool, the CCS pool and assemble the pools ok. Any suggestions on what could be the problem? I'm running EMC powerpath, could this be interfering?

Darren....