Re: [Linux-cluster] mysql and redhat cluster suite?

> Anyone feel free to correct me, but I was just doing some
> reading on active-active MySQL + GFS last night, and
> I think such an arrangement might be possible to a degree.

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/mysql-cluster-overview.html

"MySQL Cluster is a technology which enables clustering of in-memory
databases in a share-nothing system."

So I'm not sure what you're hoping to achieve... The on disk storage needs
to be unique to each machine - and the data needs to all fit into memory.

Unless I'm missing something?