[Linux-cluster] Need a lot of help

Marius Stoica sly_extrem at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 19 14:43:01 UTC 2005

    I have 2 nodes with 2 network cards each (eth0, eth1).
    The conection between the nodes is made on 10.1.1.x addreses.

                       __________________
                       |Load balancer        |
                        |________________|
                            /            \
                          /                 \
                        /                     \
                      /                         \
                    /                             \
             192.168.1.2                 192.168.1.3
          _____________                            _____________
         |     nd1           |                               |    nd2            |

    The connection with the Load balancer has 192.168.1.x addreses.

  I belive only gnbd can be used....

  but how can I do that ?

Marius Stoica
skispeo at home.ro