Re: [Linux-cluster] Cannot mount gfs filesystem

What does /v/l/messages and /v/l/syslog have to say about it?

Frazier, Darrell USA CRC (Contractor) wrote:

I have created a gfs filesystem and attempting to mount it. (mount -t gfs /dev/vg00/lv00 /u04) I get the following error:

/mount: Transport endpoint is not connected /

/ /

I haven't found a solution in the docs or Google. Thanx much in advance.

**Darrell J. Frazier**

Unix System Administrator

US Army Combat Readiness Center

Fort Rucker, Alabama 36362