[Linux-cluster] gnbd configuration (newbie)

I am trying to set up a 2 node test cluster using the Cluster Suite and GFS. Shared storage consists of three GFS formatted partitions on an iscsi jbod. What I need to know is this: The documentation is a little vague in the configuration of gnbd as a fencing device. How do I use the gnbd device to fence the 2 nodes. Do I have to setup the existing GFS formatted partitions to be exported as a GNBD device? Thanx in advance.

Darrell J. Frazier

Unix System Administrator

US Army Combat Readiness Center

Fort Rucker, Alabama 36362