[Linux-cluster] Quorum question

I am building a cluster to share a GFS filesystem.  I don't want the
cluster to ever shut down due to loss of quorum.  I currently have it
set for a 2-node cluster, but I am about to add a third member.

Currently, I have:
    <cman expected_votes="1" two_node="1"/>

Can I just drop the "two_node" definition for a 3-node cluster to force
it to keep running with only one node?
    <cman expected_votes="1"/>

Thanks

--