[Linux-cluster] How to update cluster.conf

Jonathan Brassow jbrassow at redhat.com
Tue Dec 20 21:52:19 UTC 2005

Those instructions seem pretty out of date for... hmmm, what are you
using - RHEL3, RHEL4, something else?

I think RHEL4 would be:

1) all nodes in cluster w/ original cluster.conf
2) cp /etc/cluster/cluster.conf foo.conf
3) edit foo.conf, bumping version #
4) ccs_tool update foo.conf
5) cman_tool version -r <current version #>

 brassow