[Linux-cluster] FC4/GFS works only for a few minutes

I have setup a testing cluster for GFS with 4 boxes (Box1 .. Box4). Box1 has the actual storage setup using LVM. I am able to mount the GFS storage on any of the boxes and use it on multiple boxes without problem. However after a few minutes it locks up.

Once locked up, any attempt to hit the filesystem locks up the process, but the box continues to run. If I mount the filesystem on Box1 directly, it works fine. Mounting it just on a single box (e.g. Box2) over the ntework works for a few minutes, but locks up.

Any thoughts as to what I am missing here?

--
K2  //  Karl Kraft  //  karl nfox com  //  AIM: nfoxsupport
To purchase it is not like spending money, but rather it is an