[Linux-cluster] How to edit the configuration files.

Hello all,
   I wish to use the redhat cluster suite and gfs in Fedora Core 4.
But to my suprise all the documentation explains , the configuration
using the GUI method. unfortunately I couldn't get
system-config-cluster from the FC-4 repository. However I'm not
interested in configuring it using the GUI. Can anyone post details on
configuring the clusters  by editing the configuration files. Kindly
give details regarding which files are to be edited and their purpose.

any help would be welcome.
Thanks in advance.
regards
Manilal