[Linux-cluster] ccsd does not run (latest cvs)

I updated to the latest cvs and 2.6.10 and ccsd does not run.

I ran make install to install everything, so it all should
be up to date. I recompile ccsd with DEBUG defined and get this:

[root cl030 cluster]# ccsd
[ccsd.c:287] Entering parse_cli_args
[ccsd.c:447] Exiting parse_cli_args
[ccsd.c:635] Entering daemonize
[ccsd.c:648] Entering daemon mode.
Failed to connect to cluster manager.
Hint: Magma plugins are not in the right spot.

Shouldn't make install put everything in the right spot?
Where is the right spot?
Is this running for everyone else?

Thanks,

Daniel