Re: [Linux-cluster] ccsd does not run (latest cvs)

It's not ccsd, it's magma... The plugins are not in the spot that libmagma is expecting them.

There was a new tool added (magma_tool) which may help shed some light.

# here's what mine says
prompt> magma_tool config plugindir
/usr/lib/magma

prompt> ls `magma_tool config plugindir`
magma_gulm.so  magma_sm.so

You may wish to 'cd cluster; make uninstall; make distclean; ./configure; make install'.

brassow