[Linux-cluster] a question about gfs file system

Yazan Al-Sheyyab yazan at ccs.com.jo
Sat Feb 5 06:43:06 UTC 2005

Hi,

  OK if not sure , please can you tell me the minimum space for a partition
to put if i want to format it as gfs ?

 because i am using ORACLE and i need to make raw devices and i will give
each raw device a partition  and some raw devices have a space of 50 MB and
that in not enough for gfs , so if didi not sure about the space for gfs ,
please can you tell me the minimum space that i can use to be in a safe side
for gfs file system.

 THANKS.