[Linux-cluster] mail on cluster

hi all,

  i want to begin a project about making a mail server on tow clustered
servers.
 i want to know if i need the GFS during my work (because i dont have a
shared storage here) and if any software from erdhat can i buy for
mailserver or is the send mail service built on the system enough to do so
in use?

 i want any to help me or to give me what i need to have and to do before i
begin this task.

 what i need to begin?

  i know some of you are using this project , i really need to know what i
need exactlly befor begin?

  (GFS,suites,raws........ ????).

Regards.