[Linux-cluster] ccsd error in new cvs

Manuel Bujan bujan at isqsolutions.com
Mon Feb 14 18:06:54 UTC 2005

Helo

We are trying to install a gfs cluster from scratch based on current cvs
code and we are getting the following when we tried to run ccsd:

Unable to connect to cluster infrastructure after 30 seconds.
Unable to connect to cluster infrastructure after 60 seconds.
Unable to connect to cluster infrastructure after 90 seconds.
Unable to connect to cluster infrastructure after 120 seconds.
Unable to connect to cluster infrastructure after 150 seconds.

Any hints ?

We are running kernel 2.6.10, and we succesfully compiled everything inside.

Regards
Bujan