[Linux-cluster] fence - fence_ack_manual does not check nodename

Adam Manthei amanthei at redhat.com
Mon Feb 14 21:09:05 UTC 2005

On Mon, Feb 14, 2005 at 09:35:06PM +0100, Bastian Blank wrote:
> Hi folks
>
> Is it expected that fence_ack_manual wants a nodename but do't checks
> them?

yes.

In fact, you can put whatever you want in "ipaddr" and I believe that it
should work provided that a unique key is used for all nodes that are using
fence_manual.  I'm not 100% sure though since it's been a while since I
looked at that code.  The key "ipaddr" is a misleading name.

--
Adam Manthei  <amanthei at redhat.com>