[Linux-cluster] Re: cluster/fence/fence_tool fence_tool.c

On Tue, Feb 15, 2005 at 03:54:41AM -0000, teigland sourceware org wrote:
> Log message:
> 	Add option to fence_tool to wait for the node to complete its join and
> 	be a member of the fence domain.  Two options:
> 	fence_tool join -w
> 	fence_tool join; fence_tool wait

I think it may be better to implement the -w argument in fenced. It just
need to fork after the kernel reports the successfull join not before.

This will also remove one dependency to the not machine readable output
of procfs.

Bastian

--
Intuition, however illogical, is recognized as a command prerogative.
		-- Kirk, "Obsession", stardate 3620.7