[Linux-cluster] Performance tunning

Hello,

Is there anyway to improve the performance of a cman based gfs cluster installation tunning some of its parameters ?

We are using the dlm style locking mechanism in a two node 100 GB shared gfs cluster with a DELL powervault 220s storage.
We already disabled the atime updates and the quotas_account but the gain in performance is not too significant.

Any other hints ?

Regards
Bujan