Re: [Linux-cluster] lock_gulm ERROR

Raj Kumar wrote:
We have been running GFS for sometime now and it was very unreliable until we found a problem today. The GFS mount points are not accessible (cd /mnt/gfs just hangup) at all. This error message was available in the logs:

Feb 19 16:06:27 hpdl3801 kernel: lock_gulm: ERROR gulm_LT_recver err -110

How do I debug this problem and restore the filesystem to a clean state. Any tips on avoiding this type of errors would be very helpful.

what did gulm print to the logs before that message?

--
Michael Conrad Tadpol Tilstra
Sometimes you can't hear me, because I'm in ()