Re: [Linux-cluster] lock_gulm ERROR

Raj Kumar wrote:
What does "locked = 1" in the output mean? Is the problem apparent in the above output?

The locked line is a count of services using gulm that cannot handle gulm stopping while they are connected. (Like GFS). If you try to `gulm_tool shutdown <localhost>` it will give you an error because the gulm_core is locked.

-- Michael Conrad Tadpol Tilstra I haven't lost my mind -- it's backed up on tape somewhere.