Re: [Linux-cluster] lock_gulm ERROR

Raj Kumar wrote:
Thanks for the information.
What could be the problem in my case? I didn't restart the servers yet with the concern that it might screw up the filesystem. I want to figure out what is the cause of the actual problem and correct it!!!

I don't know. I've never seen a timeout error in the gulm_LT_recver before. The only clues would have come from other gulm messages in the logs, and since there aren't any, I cannot say much.
What version of the code are you using?

Restarting the servers at this point should not make things any worse.

-- Michael Conrad Tadpol Tilstra