[Linux-cluster] GFS 6.0.2-24 + NFS

I have a 5 node cluster running GFS 6.0.2-24 with kernel 2.4.21-27.0.1 on
RHASu4. I have three GFS filesystems 20GB, 40GB and ~1.8TB mounted from an
MSA1000 SAN. The large partion is being re-exported via NFS. When copying a
large file (~450GB) to the nfs re-exported GFS filesystem, the filesystem
system hangs across all nodes. When the offending node is shutdown (never
gets fenced and I am using fence_ilo) the system "wakes up". The nodes are
DL360's with 2GB of ram each. The are using qlogic 2340 fibre cards and
redhat branded drivers. Three of the 5 nodes are configured as lock managers.
I've seen messages about lock_gulm not freeing mem. Are there issues with NFS
and GFS together? What things should be done to tune such a configuration?
Any help would be greatly appreicated.

Corey